Confirmation about How to Spot Fake Holika Holika Aloe 99% Soothing Gel

Saturday, December 19, 2015 0 comments
Hi!!

So my previous blog post is all about how to spot fake Holika Holika Aloe 99% Soothing Gel (refer to >> http://iprobablyahipster.blogspot.co.id/2015/12/how-to-spot-fake-holika-holika-aloe-99.html?m=1).

At the moment of my previous post entry, I was complaining to the online seller who sell the fake one to me. But as usual, those who lie never reveal their lies. And even the Marketplace (T***p****), asks me to gather official evidence to prove my accusation. Hey people, it's not about the money! It's about trust! And how can I put those unknown ingredient to my face while the swindler could use my money to even buy more fake cosmetics and to deceive more innocent people?

Today, I decide to ask HolikaHolika Indonesia by their Facebook Pages. 

* i was censoring my friends name who appears on the front page for their privacy sake *



The response is really fast. Better than the Marketplace where I bought the fake one. So here it is, the conversation between me and the representative of Holika Holika Indonesia on their FB pages (refer to >> https://www.facebook.com/HolikaHolikaIndonesia/). I was asking them about how to spot the fake one and refer them to my previous blogpost. 

And here is my conversation between them:

Translation:
Me: Good afternoon, Holika Holika., I wanna ask you about how to spot difference between the original Aloe 99% Soothing Gel and the fake one. Is this one *refering to my blogpost* ?
HolikaHolikaIndonesia (HHI): Good afternoon. (Let us) study about it first.

Few hours later.
HHI: Hi Felicia, is that your blog?
HHI: If so, (that's a) nice article
HHI: Overall, what we have seen is the expired date that printed different(ly).



Translation:
HHI: there are so many counterfeit of HolikaHolika best seller. Example Aloe (that imitate HolikaHolika's)
HHI: but (as you can see), the packaging is different.
HHI: and you can check the other item as well such as Pig Nose 3 Step Kit that can be found in HongKong.
HHI: so it will be better to purchase on official HolikaHolika outlet
Me: yes, that's my blog. I also study the difference of the original bottle (that bought at Mall Taman Anggrek on last June or July) and the fake one (bought from online)
Me: of course I regret. Very regretting (of what happened). It's not about the money, (but) can you imagine if we don't know what (kind of ingredient) that we apply on our face. *to be continue on the next photo*

Translation:
Me: (continued) Coincidentally, (it was) out of stock on TA (counter), so I had to buy it online and (feeling) regret about it. I bought it on T*k*p*d*a and now it's on complain process to return and refund, but the seller dont want to take responsible because there was no (legit) proof of what he/she selling is fake. That's why I want to ask (your) permission to capture this message (into photo) for investigation proof on T*k*p*d*a. So the conclusion (of how to spot the fake) is by the (printed) expired date. And how about mispelling of suding and sudong? Could it also be concluded as fake?


Translation:
HHI: yes, from the (printed) expired date, which is in different model (or pattern). It was become of investigation by Holika Holika Korea. And after that, it was made to be official, to make the original easier to be recognize (from the fake one) is by Hologram sticker that was registered on GCOD Design. For the 'soothing gel' typing problem, we will learn more about it, because it cannot be seen clearly from the photo. *And I send them some of the photos that I have post on my previous post.*

HHI: *send me one of the original bottle photo that have hologram sticker*
Me: Woah. Yeah, the one that I bought before (last June or July) didn't have any hologram sticker. But it is true that the cap can be opened from the from, right?


LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME, I WAS REALLY PROUD OF MYSELF THAT I COULD SPOT THOSE VISIBLE-BUT-SOMETIMES-MISSED PART!!!!!!!

[UPDATE 20/12/15]
Translation:
HHI: good afternoon
HHI: for the typing (mistake), it is should be 수딩 'suding'
HHI: the easiest part to recognize this is by the hangul
HHI: and the printed expired date 
HHI: it's different font
Me: good afternoon
Me: so I was correct about the 'suding', right?
Me: thank you for the confirmation
HHI: yes. You're welcome.

On my previous post, I was re-stating that the bottle cap didn't matter anymore. But it's just confirmed that it is MATTER!!! In fact, the photo above shows that the cap was opened from the front. Thanks Goddd..

Thank you so much for HolikaHolika Indonesia FB pages who responded to my question with very satisfying answers. I'm still waiting for the mispelling problem tho.

This content has been shared to the official complain to the T*k*p*d*a as regarding to my first purpose is only for return and refund, but it's become further investigation since the online seller won't take responsible. 

Thanks for reading until this point. Don't forget to share this and my previous post to your friend that have no idea about the existence of this amazing product. Too bad if they use the fake ones and gets nothing from it.

Disclaimer: This content is not sponsored. It is based from my own experience, judgement and investigation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment