[Review] Too Cool For School After School BB Foundation Lunch Box

Wednesday, February 26, 2014 0 comments
Here I am back to post another review of my favorite cosmetic product. Honestly, I was kinda confused of what I'm going to write next on this blog, but hey, why don't I share you my favorite BB cream.

I've been using this BB cream for almost a year and I had no intention to change it to another brand. I SWEAR! I make myself to order this BB cream online from KoreaDepart even there is still half of it on the first bottle. I can't find this BB cream anywhere at the Too Cool For School (TCFS) counter. I don't know wether it is REALLY sold out or it could be they don't restock it anymore :(

Anyway, let me tell you how do I know this product at first. My ex-condominium friend, Helen, she gave me a sample size of this BB cream as souvenir from her first visit to Korea. At first, I was going to give it to my cousin because I cannot use BB cream for some time. I have a very sensitive face (because of acne / pimple) so I cannot use any random product. And at one random time, I'm applying this BB cream over my face. For the first time, I was taking too much so it's a bit too thick. But after some time, the BB cream is look so good on my face. So I'm using it over and over again in different time (with the appropriate amount of course ;p).

And yes, this BB cream, which inside of tiny little tube is almost gone and I'm started to get attached a lot. This BB cream is not making my face worst at all (at that time, I have a lot of acne) and it making my face spotless. And I ask Helen, wether this product is only at Korea or can I order it online, and she said that she onve ever spot the counter inside SOGO Department Store at Central Park. And YES again, I'm heading there as soon as possible. My BB cream almost gone.

Short story, I bought new 1 normal size bottle and use it for almost a year and that one is almost gone too. That's why I re-stock myself another bottle of this BB cream a.s.a.p because it's so perfectly fit for my face. It's kinda hard for me to find a perfect BB cream. I have tried Etude House BB cream and it's suck! Oily! Itchy! My acne re-appears once I use it so I stop to use it after several times. GOSHHH!!

So here's the Too Cool For School After School BB Foundation Lunch Box with SPF 37 PA++ introduction:
 
LEFT: for oily or combination skin
RIGHT: for dry skin (because it's contain more watery cream)


My Too Cool For School After School BB Foundation Lunch Box with SPF 37 PA++ 
(with concealer and highlighter on top).

Frankly, I really don't know what highlighter is. I don't know what it is so I'm using it for my eyeshadow (lol). It does makes my eyelid sparkling but no, that effect didn't attract any boys ;p (lol, kidding). Not so long ago, I watched Michelle Phan's make up channel on Youtube and finally I realize what highlighter function is.


Some of my selfies:
Isn't it look flawless and so radiant? Excuse my unreasonable flattery for myself. I choose some unfiltered & untouched photo to show the power or this BB cream XD

Note that my skin is become like this also because of Proactiv treatment (read my previous post HERE). I notice how my skin look like since I had the right treatment and also the right choice of BB cream. And I have a habit to add a little red blush on the apple of my cheek to make my skin more radiant than before.

I hope that you can find the right BB cream for yourself and makes your skin look flawless with minimal effort.

0 comments:

Post a Comment